The overall goal of the FASD/CNP is to provide education, prevention and awareness activities through creative, interactive and engaging programming that is culturally competent and appropriate.
The FASD/CNP community based programming and activities:
- To provide education, prevention and awareness of FASD.
- To promote and provide education on the importance of healthy and proper Child Nutrition.
- To develop culturally appropriate educational resources.
- To provide one-on-one education and support to clients and families directly and indirectly affected by FASD.
- To coordinate referrals specialized services.
- To provide peer counseling and advocacy on FASD and Case Management